- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Apocalypse is the name of a literary work, translated from Greek as “Revelation”. Accordingly, the apocalypse simply cannot occur, because this is not an event, but its description. The event itself is called “Armageddon”, and no philosophical tradition provides for the existence of “post-Armageddon”. Everything will end and eternal life will begin. However, we will be strangers at her feast.