- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
What are �fair boundaries? What do you mean by this phrase? If “fair” means recognized by countries on both sides of the dividing line, then almost all borders in the world are fair, with the exception of the borders of Western Sahara and a number of other entities of uncertain status.�
Please explain your question. Otherwise, it is impossible to answer it.
Israel now opposes a Palestinian state, on certain “territories”, arguing that Jews lived there for many centuries, but that was ” thousands of years ago. Ukraine says that Crimea is Ukrainian, Russia says that “Crimea” is historically a Russian land. And there are many more such examples.
Was AG right when he wrote that
“Only “unprincipled and feeble-minded people can believe that certain state borders on our land are something forever” unshakable “and not subject to change. In fact, all boundaries are only времен temporary. �This is only a pause before a new struggle for the “remaking” of borders begins. Today, these boundaries seem unshakable, but tomorrow “they can “be changed”!?