- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
It depends on the context in which to understand “better”. If better = more scientific / rational, then it is better that these hypotheses are based on the foundation of the scientific picture of the world, i.e. they directly or indirectly take into account the heritage of scientific thought, as hypotheses claiming to be scientific should be. It would be naive to believe that these hypotheses fell from the sky or were based on the mythological picture of the world of the creators (roughly speaking, unrestrained fantasy).