- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The author of this expression is a disciple of Plato and tutor of the commander Alexander the Great, known for many of his philosophical and not only works – the ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle. In his work On the Sky, Aristotle describes the structure of the Sky, the universe. Seven transparent, crystal spheres, which are at the same time motionless, and form the sky, that is, the universe. Various celestial bodies appear in these spheres. But the seventh sphere is paradise, where a person always strives to get after his physical life on Earth, there is the “Kingdom of Heaven”, where angels live. Therefore, the expression “To be in seventh heaven” is now used when experiencing happiness.