- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Aesthetic taste consists of two elements: familiarity and understanding of the principles. For example, if we are talking about fine art, then look through many, many paintings. Go to exhibitions and just Google. At the same time, ask yourself the question: what do you like best and why? All this should be diluted with the theoretical part. Read reviews from experts and key theorists.
Plenty of time to learn how to filter out cliches and cliches. The theory will help you see what you didn't pay attention to.
This is the most effective way to cultivate taste. Perhaps the only one at all