- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Bernard Werber writes about this topic in the book “Empire of Angels”. Of course, it's fantastic, but it's very exciting to read. According to the plot of the book, a person after death can become a guardian angel for other people. The book begins with the death of the main character, then he goes to heaven, where he chooses his “clients”, and then follows their lives.