- Can a philosopher run a state?
- Are there any methods of proof-based logical reasoning that are radically different from the systems of syllogisms proposed by Aristotle?
- If the brain controls attention, then on the basis of what it decides that attention should be "switched"? Who commands the brain?
- The seeker of the meaning of life will be satisfied if the world has figured out how to use it? Or is this the wrong meaning? Does it adjust the solution to fit the answer?
- What can be called neither alive nor not alive?