- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Apparently, yes, because from a philosophical point of view, true freedom is compatible (in harmony) with reason, morality, beauty, and the like. And yet these above-mentioned entities are the model and ideal of perfection.
Freedom is a prerequisite for self-realization of the individual, because only a person who is free and unlimited in his capabilities can set goals and achieve something according to his will. The wider the opportunities created by society, the freer a person is, the more options for activities in which his powers will be revealed.