- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
If you are a black man from some Christianized island, then this may well be your own religion, with a mixture of local customs, the customs of your African ancestors and the Bible (do not ask how everything fits together).
If a white person, then for you it can only be an ideology.
Rastafarians refer to their beliefs, which are based on a specific interpretation of the Bible, as “Rastalogy”. It originated in Jamaica in the 1930s. Scholars have classified it as both a new religious movement and a social movement. There is no centralized authority in running the movement, and there is much diversity among practitioners who are known as Rastafarians, Rastafarians, or Rastas.