- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Fully artificial intelligence will consider itself an individual unit when it is instilled with this trait and it will be able to understand the semantic load of speech. So far, as far as I know, the machine does not know how to specifically understand the meaning of words, as we do, but can only track the grouping with other words according to certain criteria. Relatively speaking, it can choose a synonym, but it is not able to recognize free speech and develop a response.
It, as the person noted above, needs to be taught. As a result, it can self-correct, but these adjustments need to be monitored. to build a fairly complex and correctly functioning system.
I would recommend you to read this article here, it directly tells you about how much AI can be “intelligent”.
The response must not be less than 140 characters long