- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Read Cherbury, who is also considered the founder of deism. Maybe his work will shed some light on your question. You can also read Voltaire's philosophical works. Quite interesting.
Once I studied rationalism and read about the philosophy of Spinoza and Leibniz. They did not reject the concept of God's existence, but they did not put all power in his hands. Many people say that our whole life is guided by Him, then are our thoughts in our head or is this scenario written out long ago?