- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Bolshevism is a revolutionary Marxist current of political thought ( political movement. ) Big guys inspired by Karl Marx went to evolution, oh revolution of the current and movement to arrange. The second is based on the formation of a tightly centralized, cohesive and disciplined party of the social revolution. And these big guys wanted the perfect match. It is aimed at overthrowing the existing state system, seizing power and establishing the dictatorship of the proletariat. They thought that if they did all this, it would be for*btsa.�
It was born at the beginning of the xx century in Russia. Where else would people want to go? And it is connected with the name of Vladimir Lenin. And Bolshevism is also like anarchism.