- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The fact that a reasonable egoist who looks at the situation strategically, and not a grabber, will bring society a lot of benefits, more than a similar altruist. Because he will be able to concentrate much more resources in his hands, and intelligence, the ability to look at the situation from any side and over time, can make him more human than direct philanthropists. As the saying goes, you should not cut up a chicken that lays golden eggs, if your customers are rich and successful, they will be able to buy more from you. If your employees are well fed, morally and mentally developed, then they are better invested in their work, and their innovations can lead your business to the top. Something like this