- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
This is very easy, because there are several factors involved. Well, initially (in patriarchal, traditional) “feminine” was often associated with the otherworldly demonic, but still necessary and necessary to the world, there is a certain paradox here.�
The masculine element has always been initially light and open and in patriarchal cultures accordingly it was higher in the hierarchy!