- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
A stereotype that probably came to us from medieval ideas. Because in the Bible itself, the evil one appeared in the form of a serpent (which is more authentic and chthonic).
Now we can assume that the horned animal-like devil is the opposite of Christianity to paganism (in which the gods could really be zoomorphic, as was often the case in Egypt), in particular, in the image of the horned devil, the image of the Greek Pan is seen.�
Well, the medieval images of the devil in the lotus position remind me very much of someone.�