- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Most recently, China had the strongest smog, and it was dangerous for health to be outside. Some shops and cafes added a surcharge for “clean air” to the receipt – this way they wanted to recoup the cost of installing air conditioners, filters and cleaning systems. The government quickly banned the case. But all this happens until the government begins to bear the costs of air purification. If a business is forced to introduce payment for this in the form of a product or service, then at the legislative level it will be an air tax. Whether the planet or parts of it will be brought to this level of pollution is another matter. But when the state gets involved in the problem, expect a tax as well.